PIX-Force-XRU (Double-cog, EPDM, Moulded Raw Edge Cogged Belts)
Experience the product
Our stunning interactive 3D Belt model allows viewers to get a hands-on experience with products by allowing them to view them from any angle or scale with rich rendering.
- Highly engineered surface-cog profile improves flexibility and allows the Belt to operate optimally in compact and challenging operating conditions
- Enhanced heat dissipation rate facilitates superior operational life compared to standard automotive Belts
- Dimensional stability with increased grip and lateral rigidity resulting in higher drive efficiency
- Complies with ISO-1813 (Antistatic guidelines)
- REACH & RoHS compliant ensure Belts are eco-friendly while providing for improved sustainability
- Temperature range: -35°C to 130°C
- Specially engineered dual-cog profile for superior flexibility and faster heat dissipation rate.
- High tenacity, low stretch, specially treated polyester cord for high tensile strength and reduced slippage.
- High modulus EPDM compression rubber provides superior thermal resistance in high-ambient temperature conditions.
Intermediate sizes are available upon request
DIN 7753-3, SAE J 636, JASO E 107
Automotive Engines, Alternators, Compressors, Water Pumps, Fans, Power Steering Pumps, etc.
|Section||Top Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Angle (Degree)||Length Range (mm)||Length Designation|
||700 to 3000
||700 to 3000