PIX is the leading manufacturer of Industrial Timing Belts. PIX Synchronous Belts are designed and manufactured at its state-of-the-art facility at TRP in India. PIX offers a vast range of Industrial Synchronous Belts, they are available in MXL, XXL, XL, L, H, XH, XXH, S2M, S3M, S5M, S8M, S14M, 2M, 3M, 5M, 8M, 14M sections. Key features of Industrial Synchronous Belts
- High efficiency due to positive engagement between Belt teeth and pulley grooves.
- Fibreglass cord provides strength, excellent flex life & high resistance to elongation
- Exact power transmission.
- Low noise level & longer service life.
- Improved stress distribution.
- Temperature range: -25ºC to +100ºC
PIX Industrial Synchronous Belts are suitable for drives demanding exact power transmission, such as robotic machines, textile machinery, CNC machines, electronic equipment such as printers, scanners, currency counting machines etc.