Double V Belts
Hexagonal or Double V Belts are recommended for serpentine drives, where power is to be transmitted from both the sides of the Belt.
Double V Belts are designed with special tension cord for meeting dual power requirement along with multiple bends. Double V Belts provide amazing torque, strength, durability and are used on drives with more or more reverse bends.
They are meant for the application where sudden directional changes in the Belt travel occurs, these changes exert unique stress on the structure of the Belt. PIX-Double V Belts are perfectly designed and remain aligned both laterally and longitudinally, in the pulley groove, while operating. PIX Hexagonal or Double V Belts are antistatic and oil resistant.
Double V Belts are widely used in agricultural machinery, rice mills, husker machines, dyeing units, poultry feather pickers, etc.
Experience the product
Our stunning interactive 3D Belt model allows viewers to get a hands-on experience with products by allowing them to view them from any angle or scale with rich rendering.
- Enhanced product life
- Transmits power from both sides of the Belt
- Center cord provides excellent power transmission and low-stretch
- Special design provides an excellent flexibility for serpentine drives
- Temperature range: -18°C to +80°C
- Wear-resistant bias-cut neoprene rubberised polyester cotton fabric
- High tenacity, a low stretch tension member
- High modulus compression rubber.
- Intermediate sizes are available upon request
Rice mills, Husker machines, Serpentine drives, Poultry feather-pickers, Dyeing units, etc.
|Section||Top Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Angle (Degree)||Manufacturing Range||Length Designation|
|Min. (inch / mm)||Max. (inch / mm)|
|AA||13.0||10.0||40||46 / 1168||254 / 6452||Le
|BB||17.0||14.0||40||40 / 1016||924 / 23470||Le|
|CC||22.0||17.0||40||73 / 1854||924 / 23470||Le|
|25||25.0||22.0||40||88 / 2235||925 / 23495||Le|