PIX Sentinel FFP® – XT2 Air Cooled Heat Exchanger Timing Belts
PIX Sentinel FFP (ACHE) timing belt special design to meet the harsh environmental condition in the application.
Experience the product
Our stunning interactive 3D Belt model allows viewers to get a hands-on experience with products by allowing them to view them from any angle or scale with rich rendering.
- High tensile strength
- Higher power transmission capacity compared to standard Belts
- Negligible elongation to meet vertical drive requirements
- Reliable dimensional stability
- High abrasion resistance
- Anti-static properties as per ISO 9563
- Temperature range: -35°C to +130°C
- Top layer: Specially compounded for higher flexibility, and it is resistant to environmental agents such as water, dust etc.
- Tensile member: Specially treated glass tensile cords ensure high breaking strength, high resistance to bending, negligible elongation and high adhesion with the Belt compound.
- Teeth compound: Specially compounded teeth, reinforced with special fibre & elastomers imparting high tooth strength, and good dimensional stability.
- Bottom fabric: Special polyamide, high tenacity fibre yarn which is highly resistant to abrasion.
Intermediate sizes are available upon request
An air-cooled heat exchanger (Fin-Fan), etc.
|Size||Pitch Length (mm)||Top Width (mm)|
|FFP-2800 14M 55||2800||55|
|FFP-3150 14M 55||3150||55|
|FFP-3360 14M 55||3360||55|
|FFP-3500 14M 55||3500||55|
|FFP-3850 14M 55||3850||55|
|FFP-4326 14M 55||4326||55|
|FFP-4578 14M 55||4578||55|