PIX-FORCE®-HXR Automotive, EPDM, Moulded Raw Edge Cogged Banded Belts
An alternator is a generator of electric power in a car and is a major component of the vehicle's charging system. When an engine is running, the alternator charges the battery and supplies additional electric power for the vehicle electrical systems. To run the engine alternator belt is used. The spinning is made possible by the alternator Belt that runs from the pulley on the alternator to the crank-shaft without the alternator Belt the battery would die after a short amount of driving. The type of the Belt around the alternator depends solely on the make of the vehicle. Older cars are fitted with a Cogged Belt for the alternator, while newer cars use Poly-V Belts as an alternator Belt.
Experience the product
Our stunning interactive 3D Belt model allows viewers to get a hands-on experience with products by allowing them to view them from any angle or scale with rich rendering.
- Best suited for next-generation, high-speed engines
- Cog profile offers enhanced flexibility and heat dissipation rate
- Higher power transmission capacity, best suited for smaller diameter pulleys
- Engineered and chemically treated modulus & low stretch tensile cords for higher loads, without stretch
- Compounded for better grip and lateral rigidity
- Excellent resistance to oil and heat
- Suitable for HEMM (Heavy earthmoving machinery) applications
- Temperature range: -25°C to +100°C and -45°C to +120°C in case of EPDM Belts
- Specially treated fabric provides high wear resistance, Low noise & protect the belts from external agents such as Oil, Grease, Dust & other environmental agents
- Tension Member: EPDM treated Polyester Tension member ensures higher tensile strength and minimal elongation
- Adhesion Rubber: Special high thermal resistance adhesion compound for improved dynamic adhesion performance
- Base Compound: High modulus compression rubber facilitates higher power transmission, superior transverse stiffness along with high-temperature resistance
- Cog Profile: Moulded cogs provide better flexibility to operate at smaller pulley at a higher speed. It also improves heat dissipation rate for longer service
Intermediate sizes are available upon request
BS ISO-5287, DIN 7753-3, SAE J 636, JASO E 107
Automotive Engines, Alternators, Compressors, Water pumps, Air-conditioners, Fans, Blowers, Hydaulic pumps, Power-steering, Vacuum pumps, etc.
|Section||Top Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Angle (Degree)||Pitch (mm)||Manufacturing Range||Length Designation|
|Min. (mm)||Max. (mm)|